“You’re food is so much better than _________”
This is something we hear in our restaurants every day.
Don’t assume all Mexican fast-casual is the same…Ori’Zaba’s Is So Much More.
Top 10 one-of-a-kind options that truly set Ori’Zaba’s apart:
1) Award Winning Fish Tacos – made to order, and totally worth the wait. Served on fresh tortillas, with cabbage, salsa or sauce of choice (we prefer cilantro pesto or chipotle ranch) and lime wedges. You can even order a single taco, or add a taco to your favorite Ori’Zaba’s dish.
2) Street Tacos and Street Corn – Ori’Zaba’s goes street with the traditional street vendor delights. Street Tacos are made with perfectly marinated meat, fresh cabbage, salsa/sauce of choice. Street Corn – seasonal and served on a stick with cotija cheese… totally delicious.
3) Tortilla Soup – seasonal favorite. This soup is a meal. Absolutely delicious blend of broth, spices and optional meat, served with tortilla strips and fresh lime.
4) Award Winning Ceviche – no lie, this stuff is to die for. Shrimp, freshly squeezed lime, cilantro and spices – served with chips. This a fantastic side or appetizer. Was only offered on the weekends, but by popular demand is available every day!
5) Steak Fries – indulgent perfection. Marinated steak, potato fries covered in our spetacular queso.
6) Award Winning Zalapeno Ballz – a spicy tot, fried to perfection, and served with chipotle ranch.
7) Agua Fresca – traditional drink of Mexico. Fresh fruit, sugar and water. Seasonal flavors change quickly, some come often. Fan favorites include pineapple and watermelon.
8) Queso – traditional white queso – not that junk from a jar, but made fresh with perfect blend of peppers and spices. Have it with chips or as a topping on your entree.
9) Cilantro Pesto – this highly flavorful (aka highly addicting) sauce perfectly tops fish or chicken dishes, but honestly goes with any Ori’Zaba’s item
10) Potato Fried Tacos – perfectly seasoned potatoes wrapped in a tortilla and flash fried. Served with side of bean s and rice.
There’s more to choose from! Our recipe book contains 75 (and growing) items made fresh daily – rubs, marinades, beverages, salsas, dressings and seasonings.
Get to Ori’Zaba’s today and tell us which of our Top 10 is your favorite!