About Ori'Zaba's Scratch Mexican Grill
Ori’Zaba’s Mission Statement:
To feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients.
In 2001, at Mount Ori’Zaba near Mexico City, Mexico, we had an idea – to bring fresh, fast and delicious Mexican food to Las Vegas, Nevada.
A lot has changed over the years, but Ori’Zaba’s commitment to high quality never has. We stand by our promise to serve scratch Mexican food, made daily with the freshest ingredients. You won’t find any freezers or microwave ovens at any of our Ori’Zaba’s fast casual locations!
Ori’Zaba’s Menu Meets Diverse Dietary Needs
Today, Ori’Zaba’s features vegetarian meals, a gluten free menu, and even plant-based dinner options. And our expanding drink menu boasts the ZabaRita, our fresh take on the classic margarita! It’s perfect with our delicious build-your-own TACOS!
- We hand chop everything, every day. Just how much chopping? 6,300 pounds of produce per restaurant per month.
Our cooks get schooled. They complete 21 learning courses before becoming Food/Safety/Quality Certified.
- There are nearly half a million combinations (not a typo) of entrees. That’s more combinations than the encryption of your social media password.
- Over 91% of our menu is gluten free, 86% dairy free, 63% oil free. We got you!
- Our team loves their job – it’s not braggin’ if it’s true. 1 out of 4 have been with us for over 7 years. And a 90% female management team!?! Unheard of!
- We are proud to be veteran owned and thank everyone who has served!
Blog – Recent News & Events
Family is at the heart of everything at Ori’Zaba’s Scratch Mexican Grill. Whether you have been in just once or dozens of times, when you
PHOTO CAPTION: All Ori’Zaba’s Locations will provide a truly family friendly environment each Sunday with a free kids meal with a purchased adult entree, learn