A Journey From Old World Mexico To Your Neighborhood
In 2001, at Mount Ori’Zaba near Mexico City, Mexico, we had an idea – to bring fresh, fast and delicious Mexican food to Las Vegas, Nevada.
A lot has changed over the years, but Ori’Zaba’s commitment to high quality never has. We stand by our promise to serve scratch Mexican food, made daily with the freshest ingredients. You won’t find any freezers or microwave ovens at any of our Ori’Zaba’s fast casual locations!
As we have grown, we have added multiple Mexican Grill locations around the Las Vegas area. We have also expanded our menu of food specials. Today, Ori’Zaba’s features vegetarian meals, a gluten free menu, and even plant-based dinner options. And our expanding drink menu boasts the ZabaRita, our fresh take on the classic margarita! It’s perfect with our delicious build-your-own TACOS!
To feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients.
1) We hand chop everything, every day. Just how much chopping? 6,300 pounds of produce per restaurant per month.
2) Our cooks get schooled. They complete 21 learning courses before becoming Food/Safety/Quality Certified.
3) We get up with the sun to hand craft 11 mouthwatering sauces, salsas and dips. Our secret ingredient? Love (and an alarm clock).
4) There are nearly half a million combinations (not a typo) of entrees. That’s more combinations than the encryption of your social media password.
5) Over 91% of our menu is gluten free, 86% dairy free, 63% oil free. We got you!
6) Our team loves their job – it’s not braggin’ if it’s true. 1 out of 4 have been with us for over 7 years. And a 90% female management team!?! Unheard of!
7) We are proud to be veteran owned and thank everyone who has served!