About Ori'Zaba's Scratch Mexican Grill
Ori’Zaba’s Mission Statement:
To feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients.
In 2001, at Mount Ori’Zaba near Mexico City, Mexico, we had an idea – to bring fresh, fast and delicious Mexican food to Las Vegas, Nevada.
A lot has changed over the years, but Ori’Zaba’s commitment to high quality never has. We stand by our promise to serve scratch Mexican food, made daily with the freshest ingredients. You won’t find any freezers or microwave ovens at any of our Ori’Zaba’s fast casual locations!
Ori’Zaba’s Menu Meets Diverse Dietary Needs
Today, Ori’Zaba’s features vegetarian meals, a gluten free menu, and even plant-based dinner options. And our expanding drink menu boasts the ZabaRita, our fresh take on the classic margarita! It’s perfect with our delicious build-your-own TACOS!
- We hand chop everything, every day. Just how much chopping? 6,300 pounds of produce per restaurant per month.
Our cooks get schooled. They complete 21 learning courses before becoming Food/Safety/Quality Certified.
- There are nearly half a million combinations (not a typo) of entrees. That’s more combinations than the encryption of your social media password.
- Over 91% of our menu is gluten free, 86% dairy free, 63% oil free. We got you!
- Our team loves their job – it’s not braggin’ if it’s true. 1 out of 4 have been with us for over 7 years. And a 90% female management team!?! Unheard of!
- We are proud to be veteran owned and thank everyone who has served!
Blog – Recent News & Events
Ori’Zaba’s Scratch Mexican Grill Announces Quarterly Charitable Donation and 2nd Quarter Charity Selection to Support U.S. Military Members Year-Round
Ori’Zaba’s, one of Las Vegas’ most popular scratch Mexican food franchises, announces their continued commitment to a year long Veteran-focused philanthropic campaign by selecting Vegas Veterans Hockey Foundation for its second-quarter veteran beneficiary organization.
That’s what everyone wants to know. Ori’Zaba’s Scratch Mexican Grill brings a new light to healthy eating and togetherness, with healthy and delicioso menu options
Even though they had to wait a little longer than anticipated, Mexican food lovers in Fort Bend now have their newest option available to them.
Fast-casual Mexican restaurant chain Ori’Zaba’s Mexican Grill has opened a new Sugar Land location. READ FULL PR 0/5 (0 Reviews)