Have you been toying with the idea of buying a franchise but aren’t sure if that’s the best decision for you? Maybe you’ve heard that the costs are too high or you’re concerned about too many restrictions by the franchisor. We’d like to debunk a few of the more popular franchise myths.
- You need to be a millionaire to own a franchise. Many people mistakenly believe that in order to purchase a franchise, you need to have millions of dollars in the bank. The truth is that many people who look into franchising are surprised at the many options available to them. Funding your franchise purchase might be easier than you think. Many franchisors have programs in place that help new franchisees get off the ground.
- You need to have restaurant management experience to operate a restaurant franchise. Though it can be helpful to know your way around the business of hospitality management, it’s definitely not necessary. When you purchase an Ori’Zaba’s restaurant franchise, we give you all the training and tools you need in order to thrive including hiring and training a full staff to run the restaurant.
- The business won’t be successful without the perfect location. Who can argue that a great location helps any business be better noticed and frequented? Luckily we have a great team in place to review our demographic tapestry data and source a local commercial real estate broker to find you that perfect location for your Ori’Zaba’s Franchise. However, let’s also not forget about the power duo: marketing and branding. And with a franchise, you have the benefit of working with an established company that already has customer loyalty and brand recognition. Ori’Zaba’s will help you hit the ground running. After all, we really want you to succeed!
- There’s no creative control. Some people buy into the myth that if you own a franchise, you’re simply doing the bidding of the franchisor, and you have absolutely no say in how your business is run. That’s simply not true. While franchises have proven methods for branding and advertising, as well as guidelines to ensure your success, you are in charge of your franchise and have certain freedoms in making it your own. Ori’Zaba’s wants you to use your creative genius to make your location feel like your own.
- Buying a franchise is basically starting your own business. While starting up your own Ori’Zaba’s franchise might feel similar to starting your own business, it’s definitely not the same thing. Starting your own business is building something from the ground up. Purchasing a franchise—like Ori’Zaba’s—is investing in something that’s already wildly successful.
We’d love to talk more with you about what it takes to own your own Ori’Zaba’s Scratch Mexican Grill Franchise. Contact us today for a one-on-one phone consultation!