LAS VEGAS – Loyal diners spend an average of 67 percent more at restaurants than new customers, according to an article in QSR. To attract these diners and fuel its franchisees’ growth, Ori’Zaba’s recently revamped their rewards program called Z.I.P.
The new engagement program offers lower thresholds for reward redemption to keep people coming in the doors. Now, diners can get rewards for just 100 points. Specifically, customers will get $5 off any purchase for just 100 points. Here’s how the program works:
• Register for the Z.I.P. program with an Ori’Zaba’s cashier using an email address – no card needed
• Diners earn double points for every dollar spent on drinks, entrees, catering or anything else at any location or online
• Rewards start at just 100 points
• Points can be used for free menu items and other special incentives
Z.I.P. program members also received discounts on menu prices and promotions on the restaurant’s Mexican food throughout the year.
Since research shows that 70 percent of consumers abandon loyalty rewards programs because it takes too long – six to nine months – for points to accumulate, Ori’Zaba’s restructured its loyalty program to make it faster and easier for diners to reach reward redemption levels. The hope is that this, in turn, will drive retention levels.
“A 5 percent increase in customer retention can produce as much as a 95 percent increase in annual profit, so our new Z.I.P. loyalty program is designed to create loyal diners,” said Astute Brands Director of Consumer Product Management D.J. Wonnacott-Yahnke. “By engaging and rewarding these customers to drive their repeat business, the program is a great way to boost sales and generate strong cash flow for our franchisees.”
Other ways Ori’Zaba’s is appealing to new and existing customers alike:
• Continually evolving menu items that are unique in the industry
• Offering regular specials to help diners save like student and family discounts
• Launching new entrees for Hispanic cultural celebration
• Providing flexible ingredients to meet the preferences of all diners
Developing innovative ways to drive traffic to help franchisees reach their goals is just one way Ori’Zaba’s sets itself apart as an ideal franchise partner. To learn about franchising opportunities with the company, call 952.388.4136, email email@example.com or visit https://zabas.com/franchising.
About Ori’Zaba’s – Ori’Zaba’s is a fast casual Mexican restaurant chain whose mission is to feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s multiple locations can now be found throughout the city. To learn more, visit https://zabas.com/franchising.