We are so thankful to our loyal customers for keeping our scratch Mexican grill going for these past 21 years. Ori’Zaba’s birthday is a big deal to us, so we are celebrating with Customer Appreciation Week. Take a walk down memory lane with us and find out how to grab your free Ori’Zaba’s birthday gifts this month!
Ori’Zaba’s Over the Years
In 2001, at Mount Ori’Zaba near Mexico City, Mexico, we had an idea – to bring fresh, fast, and delicious Mexican food to Las Vegas, Nevada. A lot has changed over the years, but Ori’Zaba’s commitment to high quality never has. We stand by our promise to serve scratch Mexican food, made daily with the freshest ingredients by our dedicated team.
Reflect with us on the past 21 years at Ori’Zaba’s!
“October is an exciting, and yet humbling month for me. It’s our anniversary month, which means we made it another year! So exciting for us to still be thriving… and humbling that our loyal guests continue to support us. We so appreciate their support. I am also personally humbled by the amazing people we have on our team. I am in awe of what they are able to accomplish and continue to make delicious food everyday. Thanks to all the wonderful team and our fantastic guests!” – Kori McClurg, CEO
“I can’t help but feel nostalgic when I think of Zaba’s 21st birthday. The number of team members here I have seen reach milestones like this one is humbling. The birthdays we celebrated, the quinceañeras, the baby showers, the holidays, the kids of current and former team members who now work here continue to enrich our history. I even met my husband here 8 years ago! Being surrounded by people who love and appreciate what they do is so rewarding. Now we get to share that same culture across the country in new restaurants. Happy birthday Ori’Zaba’s! To many more!” – Amber Ranzoni, Franchise Account and Business Solutions Manager
“Happy 21st Birthday Ori’Zaba’s!! I am very lucky to have joined a brand that has such a rich history and many team members who have been with us for 10+ years and a few from the beginning. I am happy to be here today celebrating with this wonderful extended and growing work family!” – Mayela Masoli, Multi-Unit Area Manager
See how Ori’Zaba’s has grown over the years!
Fun Facts for Ori’Zaba’s Birthday
- We hand chop everything, every day. Just how much chopping? 6,300 pounds of produce per restaurant per month.
- Our cooks get schooled. They complete 21 learning courses before becoming Food, Safety, and Quality Certified.
- There are nearly half a million combinations (not a typo) of entrees. That’s more combinations than the encryption of your social media password.
- Over 91% of our scratch Mexican menu is gluten free, 86% dairy free, and 63% oil free. We got you!
- Our team loves their job – it’s not braggin’ if it’s true. One out of 4 have been with us for over 7 years. And a 90% female management team!?! Unheard of!
- We are proud to be Veteran-owned and thank everyone who has served!
Celebrate Ori’Zaba’s Birthday with Customer Appreciation Week!
Ori’Zaba’s has the best customers! To show our appreciation to our loyal guests over the past 21 years, we’re giving away free gifts to returning customers!
Come in from Oct. 10 until Oct. 22 and receive a FREE bonus gift on your receipt to redeem during Ori’Zaba’s birthday week of Oct. 17 to Oct. 23. Get your choice of:
- Free Potato Taco
- Free Taquito, OR
- Free 3 Piece Award-Winning Zalapeño Balls
We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
*Alcohol served at participating locations only