Industry projected to see growth in the billions, making Ori’Zaba’s a potentially lucrative franchise opportunity.
LAS VEGAS – While COVID-19 has had negative effects on many industries, the fast casual market has largely experienced the opposite effect according to research company Technavio. In fact, Technavio projects incremental growth of $150.10 billion from 2020-2024 for global fast casual restaurants, making fast casual Mexican chain Ori’Zaba’s an ideal franchise partner for investors.
Serious entrepreneurs looking for a fast casual restaurant investment will find a proven model for success with Ori’Zaba’s. Their longevity with 20 years of success can be attributed to the company’s:
· Established infrastructure with proven business practices, systems, sales and management techniques
· Optimized financial systems and marketing/labor processes to streamline operations
· Shoulder-to-shoulder and online training to support all aspects of the business
· Vendor partnerships that provide the best product costs, sourcing and quality
· Delivery/online ordering and catering that supplies additional revenue channels
· Award-winning recipes with plant-based, gluten-free, dairy-free and oil-free options standard
“Fast casual currently represents the smallest portion of the industry but the sector’s growth is poised to outpace all other restaurant types, making now a great time to consider Ori’Zaba’s as a franchise partner,” said Ori’Zaba’s Franchise Sales Manager Adam Petersen. “The market opportunities combined with Ori’Zaba’s resources and support will position franchisees well to maximize their ROI in a stable, long-growth market.”
Entrepreneurs interested in taking advantage of Ori’Zaba’s fast casual market growth opportunities can learn about franchising opportunities with the company by calling 952.388.4136, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting https://zabas.com/franchising.
About Ori’Zaba’s – Ori’Zaba’s is a fast casual Mexican restaurant chain whose mission is to feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s multiple locations can now be found throughout the city. To learn more, visit https://zabas.com/franchising.