Ori’Zaba’s Drives Franchisee Profits During Holidays with Seasonal Offerings
Popular scratch Mexican restaurant chain helps customers get into the spirit with cause for celebration.
LAS VEGAS – Holiday plans may look a little different this year but Ori’Zaba’s is making sure the celebration stays festive with plenty of food, fun and family thanks to stress-free seasonal gift and dining options.
To make the holidays easier on fans of the popular scratch Mexican restaurant chain, Ori’Zaba’s is leveraging its creativity and cheer to offer:
- Gift Cards: A survey last year revealed that 59% of consumers wanted gift cards for the holidays. With Ori’Zaba’s, shoppers can give this must-have gift to anyone on their list – and it’s also a great way to bring in new customers. Gift cards are available in any denomination and can be purchased online for e-delivery or in the store. Starting Black Friday, November 27, through the end of the year, shoppers who buy $25 in gift cards get a $5 gift card free.
- Healthy Food Options: Life gets busy during the holidays. Between shopping, gatherings and travel, it can be hard for people to make time for healthy food, leading to an average weight gain of a pound over the season. Ori’Zaba’s makes it easy to stick with good eating habits with plenty of low-cal, plant-based and vegetarian favorites on the menu that are available for takeout or dine in.
- Buffet and Family-Style Catering: Ori’Zaba’s has customers’ catering needs covered to take some of the pressure off this year with taco bars, family-sized meals, bulk items and much more. Whether patrons are planning a get-together at the home or office, they can simply place an order online for pick up, delivery or full-service catering.
“We want people to be able to enjoy the memories they’re making this year, and that can be hard during the holiday craziness,” said President and Franchise Director Lee Cartledge. “We’ve got customers’ backs with the support they want and need right now, and that can translate into a spike in sales for our franchisees.”
Other ways Ori’Zaba’s supports owners and operators include:
- Continually evolving menu items that are unique in the industry
- Offering regular specials to help diners save like student and family discounts
- Launching limited time offers with menu items featuring flavors that coincide with Hispanic cultural celebrations
- Providing flexible ingredients to meet the preferences of all diners
Developing innovative ways to drive traffic during the holidays and all year round is just one way Ori’Zaba’s sets itself apart as an ideal franchise partner. To learn about franchising opportunities with the company, call 952.388.4136, email email@example.com or visit https://zabas.com/franchising.
About Ori’Zaba’s – Ori’Zaba’s is a fast casual Mexican restaurant chain whose mission is to feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s multiple locations can now be found throughout the city. To learn more, visit https://zabas.com/franchising.