Healthy, affordable options aim to attract families to drive franchisee growth.
LAS VEGAS – Millennials eat out more often than non-Millennials, and as more of them enter their prime parenting time, scratch Mexican restaurant chain Ori’Zaba’s aims to capitalize on this growing market by luring diners with crave-worthy options that are right-sized for kids and value priced for families.
Among the ways Ori’Zaba’s fast-casual locations are appealing to children and adults alike include:
Family Sundays: Ori’Zaba’s is exceeding the industry standard of “Kids Eat Free Sunday” by putting its focus on the family and parents. They still offer free kids meals to children 12 and under with the purchase of an adult entree but they have shifted their efforts to appeal to the whole family experience.
- Special Offers: Gone are the days of small inconsequential promo weekends. Ori’Zaba’s Scratch Mexican Grill looks at celebration days that put a promo where the consumers are by focusing on marketing that pulls rather than pushes. Cinco de Mayo and Veteran’s Day offers are great campaigns that are lifestyle centric and make guests feel good which gives us the ability to increase our market share.
- Family-size packages: When parents don’t have time to cook, catered family-size meals make feeding kids easy with options that please even the pickiest eaters.
- Fresh, pure ingredients: All Zaba’s kid’s meals are made daily with the freshest ingredients for healthy dining options that promote kids’ health and well-being.
- Z.I.P. loyalty program: Ori’Zaba’s loyalty program is reviewed regularly to attract consumers, reward behavior and increase frequency of sales. Families earn points on every dollar spent which can be spent on future menu purchases.
- Online ordering: For fast service, Ori’Zaba’s offers multiple pick-up options that allow parents to skip the line, including delivery with Uber Eats, GrubHub, Post Mates, DoorDash and EZ Cater.
“We understand that parents will look at menus, atmosphere and service when evaluating their choices for dining out with kids,” says Astute Brands Director of Consumer Product Management D.J. Wonnacott-Yahnke. “Our goal is to drive franchisee growth by appealing to families with healthy and affordable menu options that are ready quickly and can be enjoyed on site or on the go.”
Tailoring offerings to meet diners’ needs is just one way Zaba’s helps owners achieve their franchise goals as a franchise partner. To learn about franchising opportunities with the company, call 952.388.4136, email email@example.com or visit https://zabas.com/franchising.
About Ori’Zaba’s – Ori’Zaba’s is a fast casual Mexican restaurant chain whose mission is to feed the soul of every guest’s experience with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s multiple locations can now be found throughout the city. To learn more, visit https://zabas.com/franchising.